Things you should know about the Pantaenius Superyacht Insurance
Over 50 years of experience in the yachting industry has positioned Pantaenius as the world leader in yacht insurance. We have more than 100,000 boats insured worldwide and manage more than 8,000 claims per year.
As a specialist provider of Superyacht insurance we offer bespoke All Risks wording specifically designed for superyachts with no hidden warranties.
Benefits of the Pantaenius Superyacht Clauses
- All Risks cover with claims settled on the basis of an Agreed Fixed Value and replacement of damaged items on a New for Old basis.
- No Exclusion for losses attributable to latent defect.
- Damage resulting from wear and tear, corrosion, electrolysis, oxidation or rust is covered with only the cost of replacing the actual part that failed being excluded.
- Up to €200,000 available for emergency towing and assistance in search and rescue, and up to €50,000 for emergency accommodation costs.
- No deductible on claims under Increased Value, War & Related perils, or marine Third Party Liability, or for claims for total loss, salvage or wreck removal.
- Breach of warranty by any person other than the insured/beneficial owner held covered.
- Liability cover for watersports (both to and of those participating), uninsured boater and marine environmental and water pollution cover.
- High policy limits for additional property cover e.g ship’s cash, fine arts
As well as market leading Superyacht clauses Pantaenius can offer dedicated personal accident (including emergency medical expenses and search and rescue) providing peace of mind for both owner and crew.
If you plan to employ crew, you can also call upon the Pantaenius dedicated crew products, tailored to cover your liabilities as an employer and the crew’s accident and medical risks.
Your Superyacht Insurance Solution
Every company, every team and every crew needs its specialists. At Pantaenius, we have dedicated yacht insurance experts – specialists in their field whose practical experience will guide you through the entire process of insurance and are fully trained to respond to the more complex insurance needs of Superyacht owners, managers and captains.
We have facilities agreed specifically for Pantaenius at Lloyd’s and with major European underwriters to cover the majority of risks. We are also able to arrange cover on a facultative basis for individual risks that do not fall within the criteria for our pre-agreed facilities.
Wanting to support the international superyacht market further, Pantaenius UK Limited has become a Lloyd’s Broker thereby widening the Pantaenius Group’s access to the Lloyd’s Market. We can now work alongside Lloyd’s underwriters to be able to offer our clients an additional option, complementing our existing market leading superyacht clauses.