as Unique as Your Yacht
Pantaenius America has provided yacht insurance solutions as a specialized agent with the highest priority of service to our US clients. During these unprecedented time and due to the insurers capacity in America steadily shrinking, we have decided to collaborate with Oversea Insurance Agency, Inc. for vessels registered/flagged in the USA. Oversea Insurance Agency, Inc. only specializes in yacht insurance and possess the same quality and commitment and together we look forward to assisting to provide options for your yacht insurance needs.
Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm
toll-free, Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm
At Pantaenius America, you speak to insurance experts who understand your needs. Many of our team members are avid motor boaters and sailors who share the same passions you do. If you have any questions or require advice regarding any of the insurance products we offer please contact us. Our insurance advisors will be happy to help.
Every yacht policy is different and often the conditions are hardly transparent for non-professionals. So when choosing a suitable policy for your vessel, looking at the bottom line alone can be a risky strategy. An experienced agent who specializes in the specific risks of yachting is therefore essential to determine the appropriate protection for your individual needs.
Policy Benefits available
- Agreed Hull Value policies
- Cover for all U.S. and Canadian Coastal and Inland Waters
- International coverage available
- Cover for damages resulting from a Named Storm
- Able to secure cover for small boats to superyachts
- Cover for consequential damage
- Pollution cleanup and fuel spill liability insurance
- Unlimited commercial towing limits
- Diminishing deductibles available
- Yacht racing cover available
- Crew cover available
- Occasional charter cover available
- Confiscation, strike, and war cover available
Pantaenius ceases business activities in North America
After twelve years of trustful cooperation with boat and yacht owners in the USA, Pantaenius announces that it will cease business activities in America at the end of the year. One of the reasons for this is shrinking capacity for yacht insurance within the US after major carriers left the market in recent years.