Sailing boat insurance
Get a quote
Whether you are the owner of a superyacht, yacht, or a small sailboat, you need a boat insurance that will protect you and your vessel from the financial costs of the unexpected, so that you can focus on enjoying your time on the water. It is crucial that your insurer is able to understand all your marine insurance needs.
Maintain your sailing pleasure with the correct sailing boat insurance
A sailing boat insurance policy with Pantaenius includes the basics like accidental damage, and loss of your boat, and its associated equipment. There are also third party liability and personal accident insurance to consider in today’s kind of environment.
Additionally, a Pantaenius policy also has a number of unique features like fixed agreed value, where your premiums are based on the sum insured, which you will receive in full, should there be a total loss. Importantly, your investment will not get diluted, as a result of the changes in the market value of you boat, which could be very different. Under most circumstances no deductable will be charged if there is a total loss to you vessel with a Pantaenius boat insurance policy.
The all-risk nature, which is the very cornerstone of a Pantaenius yacht insurance policy, means your yacht is insured for damage or loss as a result of theft, collision, sinking, and even acts of God. This means you can enjoy sailboat racing, cruising or just being moored and having a wine with family and friends.
Other features that make a Pantaenius sailing boat insurance common sense
- When the equipment that is part of your boat is securely stored away from the boat when not in use, it will still be covered for damage, loss or theft.
- Your boat remains covered when it is out of the water either being towed, launched, or in winter storage during the colder months.
- If new for old is part of your policy, the damaged parts will be replaced with new ones
Liability cover is also a very important part of your yacht insurance. It will protect you from the financial risk that might occur as a result of accidental damage, or loss to persons, property or assets of a third party caused by you or your boat. Having this will give you peace of mind and allow you to enjoy the racing or cruising in you sailing boat.
- Enjoy competing in regattas with racing cover of up to 250nm included under the your standard under liability cover.
- Search and rescue costs will be covered if you set off your EPIRB by mistake
- Any liabilities resulting form using equipment associated with your boat, like the dinghies, will be covered.
Pantaenius is the specialist when it comes to sailing boat insurance. Indeed, all of the staff are passionate about their time on the water. Talk to them and let them take you through theproduct disclosure statement and why we are the only true, agreed value policy designed from the water up by boaties, for boaties. Call the crew that know boats on + 61 2 9936 1670 about your boat insurance needs. They are also able to help you with insurance quotes.