Power Boat Insurance
Pantaenius provides power boat insurance that covers all forms of watercraft and boat types. Whether you have a monohulls, catamaran, motor yacht, or trailerable power boat, you will appreciate the easy to understand policy wording of the product disclosure statement.
Power boat insurance from Pantaenius is the best for your watercraft
Boat insurance from Pantaenius provides cover for the essential insurance items plus much more. This includes features like being paid out in full for the sum insured through a fixed, agreed value policy, which means the sum insured will be the amount payable with no deductions in the case of a total loss and there will be no surprises.
Whether your boat is moored, or you are travelling the Vic, NSW or Qld coast of Australia, or some of the other brilliant locations around this lovely continent, you want insurance cover that will protect you, your boat, and it’s equipment, as well as family and friends.
It is also important you have the best insurance for third party liability, so the enjoyment of your watercraft does not leave you at risk. Having liability cover is crucial should an accident resulting in total disablement occur to someone as a result of you using your boat.
Also, under Pantaenius hull and property insurance, it is not just the boat that is insured for damage, loss or theft it’s all the other fun stuff associated with your watercraft that is covered. This can include personal watercraft (PWC) like your jet ski, tenders, personal effects, or the associated sports equipment including fishing rods or dive equipment. Then there are also the larger items, such as your boat trailer and the outboard motors, which are also insured.
Other features of a powerboat insurance with Pantaenius include
- All risks means you will be covered against the physical loss, theft, or damage to your vessel for the time you hold the policy
- New for old replacement is available, so damaged parts are replaced with new ones damaged as a result of an accident.
- Should a disablement or a stranding occur with your watercraft Pantaenius cover the costs of towing to the nearest place of refuge or the delivery of emergence supplies to your boat to get you underway again.
- Emergency accommodation can also be covered if you and your guests can no longer stay on the boat following an accident
- Salvage and wreck removal coats can get into the thousands so it is important to have this as part of your motor boat insurance.
- Even when the boat is in storage or being transported your watercraft and it’s equipment can be insured against damage, loss or theft.
For a full list of what is included in your power boat insurance policy with Pantaenius please see the product disclosure statement (here).
If you would like to discuss your boat insurance requirements, or find out more about, agreed value, liability cover, new for old replacement or to request an insurance quote please contact with one of our team on +61 2 99361670.