Yacht Liability Insurance
Request a quote
This type of marine liability cover will protect you from the financial risk of injury or death, as well as accidental loss, or damage to a third party’s property caused by your boat or other watercraft like the runabout associated with your yacht.
Yacht Liability Insurance is essential for all yacht owners
Yacht liability insurance is very important as part of your comprehensive boat insurance to ensure nothing impinges on your marine pleasure time. This insurance provides you with the peace of mind that you will be protected from the liability and financial risk of the accidental loss or damage to persons, property and assets of a third party. Ultimately it leaves you with the freedom to enjoy the time spent on your yacht with your guests.
This specialised marine insurance policy from Pantaenius means you are able to enjoy competing in sailing regattas with a distance of up to 250nm as part of the standard yacht liability insurance policy.
The yacht liability insurance provided by Pantaenius also includes many other important features, including coverage against accidental loss or damage to third parties resulting from the use of equipment associated with your yacht like the dinghy, runabout and other sports equipment.
Your crew and guests will also be protected against injury caused by an uninsured third party. You are also covered from claims made against you by your crew and passengers should an accident occur.
Features of Pantaenius’ specialised Yacht Liability Insurance
- You are covered when competing in sailing regattas with a distance up to 250nm as part of the standard liability policy.
- Liabilities which may result from using your yachts associated equipment, like dinghies and fishing rods will also be covered automatically as part of this boat insurance policy
- Pantaenius will cover your legal costs resulting from claims by a third party which unjustly blames you for damage or injury
- You have coverage for any liabilities for the search and rescue costs as a result of unintentionally activating your EPIRB
- Pantaenius will provide coverage for legal liability for damages resulting from water pollution up to 1,000,000AUD.
Full details of the yacht liability insurance supplied by Pantaenius are outlined in the product disclosure statement.